Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Style

I had a suggestion/request from one of my followers -
she is from Bravoe Runway and I love her blog and her style.
She is super cool, check her out!

She wanted to see some style posts here on *sweet pea*
I did one a while back when I got to go shopping!
*rare*

My intention was to keep up with a style post here and there
but I found I was busy with the girls and with not working right now,
I don't dress up as much or shop as much
*boooooo*

Aaaannnnd....there is the fact that I am NO style guru.
At. All.
: )
However, I love clothes and now and then I can put together a cute or pretty outfit.
I will never claim that I am great at this and will not be dispensing any words of wisdom
or advice on fashion.

I'll just show you my outfits because it's fun to share with ya'll!
I love doing that!

This is what I wore today to meet up with one of my old neighbours who moved
to a new place.


Ok, I didn't wear the shoes out, I thought it was a bit much for 9:30 in the morning!
But I bought these a few weeks ago and I love them!


I bought the blouse at RW&Co.
I love that store.

*Necklace - F21, Watch - Fossil, Jean - Silver, Ring and belt my own from a while back


So that's my style.
I am going to do a weekly style post each Tuesday in October.
In celebration of Breast Cancer awareness month,
each October style post (other than today's) will involve something PINK!
Thanks, B for the pink suggestion. : )

I love style blogs and I have a few faves.
Are there any fashion blogs you go to for fashion help?

17 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

I love it!! You did a great job and this outfit looks fantastic! The printed top is beautiful and I love the shoes...and now.... Please click this link http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/2011/10/monday-mingle-jewel-tones-leopard-fur.html

And you can participate in the monday mingle! There are a variety of ladies who showcased their looks, it starts Monday but you can link-up all week! :) Super excited for you to check it out and if you want link this post..or just check out what the other ladies are wearing...I am there ;)

Awesome job Sheri and I am excited to see more looks from you!

Mary and Dyer said...

You are a HOT MAMA!! :) That blouse looks great on you & love the colors!! xox

SassyUptownChic said...

Awww Sheri! You look great girl! I love your top. It's a beautiful print, love the sleeves and looks great with those jeans. Your heels are awesome. Adore the slit on the side. Great nail polish too!!! HAHAHA I like Jen at jen@redsolesandredwine.com

Siddy said...

Hiya Sweetheart!!
I love your outfit! especially the accessorizing :) I saw the first image and made a mental note to comment on those super sexy shoes!! I can see why you didn't wear them out at 9.30... you'd be the hottest thing around town!! :) The Smile lights up the whole picture!!
Looking forward to more posts
xx
Siddy
www.SiddySays.com

loulou said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hot chicky mumma.

you rock it lovely and such a petite little package - Sherri if I had a pair of heels on like that with you - I would look like the statue of liberty! I wish I could were something like that :)

have a great day

x

Loulou

Jill said...

Can't go wrong with a flowy top and jeans. You're rocking it! Hope you had fun with the new additions.

Style Diaries said...

that top look so dainty, love the pattern

you may visit www.theblushingfox.com for fashion inspo.

Kristin said...

Those pumps rock and I heart the necklaces too!

Sandra said...

Nice outfit! :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I love that top, it's fabulous!

skippysays said...

Beautiful blouse and those shoes are HOT!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...

I loveee the top that you are wearing in here! it has such a pretty print!

Peaches and Maple said...

Your outfit looks lovely! I'm not so great with fashion...I'm usually covered in paint :) Anyhoo, I found you via Loulou's shout out and I'm now following along :)
Cas x

Katie's Bliss said...

Cute outfit! Love the heels!


KatiesBliss.com

Bravoe Runway said...

I think more outfit posts are in your new line-up Sheri! Look at what all your readers had to say, love it! If it makes you feel better we had 7 days of rain in Chicago...straight...so not fun!

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

Hi Sheri,

You are looking FABULOUS!
I am looking forward to spending some time tonight looking through your blog. I Love what I have seen so far. Thanks for popping in to my blog to say hi. I love finding new bloggy friends.

Kel x

t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com