It's Friday, girls!
Speaking of girls, have you checked 'the girls' lately?
Isn't that the cutest pic?
It's October which is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Go check the girls. Please.
I made pumpkin pies this morning!
They are in the oven, the crust is reaaally rough.
But hopefully it tastes ok.
While I'm waiting for them to bake, I am going to fill in the blanks!
Linking up with Lauren!
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is the feather trend. Don't know if I love it yet. I never get trends at first though and then I always hop on board late!
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is bean salad. The vinegary kind. Sorry friends in my immediate vicinity.
3. When I've had a bad day I usually talk about it with my hubby. He is such a good listener and always puts things in perspective. Or I lose myself in reality tv.
4. I'd prefer eating out to eating in any day. Not too healthy though, or cheap!
5. Something that makes me nervous is job interviews!
6. Something worth fighting for is your happiness. Never give up on finding something or someone you love.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think she is a kind-hearted person, a great mom and a good friend.
Happy Weekend, everyone!