How-do my little cupcakes?
It's Friday and I'm a bit behind putting up this post today.
I was fighting a tummy bug the past couple of days.
Hope that's over with.
Then this morning I had a chai with my lovely friend.
Then it was off to pick up the kids at school
(they have short days on Fridays)
and then to the mall for lunch with my parents!
Link up with Lauren...
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was hmm...I want to say being a mommy but that gives me joy too, so does it count? You really do give up a lot to be a good mommy but you get a lot back too. M'kay this question is hard.
2. When it comes to working out I'd SO rather not. I need to be more disciplined.
3. A woman should always make time for herself during the day, even if it's just 5 minutes alone in the laundry room sneaking a piece of dark chocolate. Oops, have I said too much? (And this kind of contradicts my answer to #1, this is difficult today!!)
4. I wish I could fly and then I'd avoid such long commutes everywhere.
5. A best friend is someone who you can laugh and cry with, who sees you at your worst and still loves you.
6. I can't get enough of smoothies right now. I'm addicted (finally something healthy that I can't get enough of!)
7. This weekend I am going to my sister's house with the family!
Have a super dooper fantastically wonderful weekend everyone!