Monday, October 24, 2011

Celebrity style crush - Dianna Agron

Welcome to Monday, sweet 'ums!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
It's a brand new week!
I am so in the mood to shop right now
but I shouldn't.
So instead I decided to put up some pics
of Glee's
Dianna Agron.

I can swoon over her pretty dresses and such.
: )

She always looks gorgeous on the red carpet
and has a cool vibe off the red carpet as well.
Here are some of my favourite looks.










































I love all these looks so much, she can be classy, or classy with an edge, or hipster chic.
Love it.
I especially love her hair in the last pic.
I am debating cutting off my hair and have been for a while...
and I really like that style...
heheee....
we'll see.


5 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

I love Diana! She has an amazing sense of style and I love that black and white short dress she is wearing! It is just gorgeous and also her hair always looks beautiful!

my soul is the sky said...

diana agron is a super hottie. and she does look good with long or short hair. that short hair is a great cut :)

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

Hi Sheri,

That first photo is stunning. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous but she can sing as well. Too much perfection there :)

Kel x

dietingfashions said...

Yes, I'm also crushing on Diana. Love her glam looks, very modern and youthful at the same time.

SassyUptownChic said...

SHE is gorgeous!!! WOW her dresses are amazing. Can I have all of them? LOL Beautiful post! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/