Hey, my lovely bloggy buds!
It's Friday...do I hear a collective *sigh*?
Or maybe a woot, woot!?
Hubby and I get to go on a little date this weekend.
I'm kind of happy 'bout that.
Ok, I'm linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do
It's all about fall!
1. Nothing says fall like going for walks and feeling the fresh fall air on my cheeks!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is making a big pot of homemade soup after doing a bit of fall cleaning (kinda like spring cleaning but I LOOOOVE to mop my floors so I do that and then make soup. I know, weird.)
3. My favorite fall treat is chai tea lattes. It goes well with those fall walks. ; )
4. Fall makes me think of Thanksgiving and Christmas because I feel the need to start getting ready for both of these holidays early! And it's fun.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Red and yellow leaves, crunchy, fresh air, scarves, warm sweaters, beauty.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a cozy sweater and a warm scarf, leggings or jeans and cute boots. Sometimes a hat too!
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. Did you think I was going to say Halloween!? heeheee....Though Halloween is so fun (obvi), I SO love thanksgiving. Warmth, yummy turkey dinners, family, walks in the park, that warm, cozy feeling.
Have a magically delicious weekend, everyone. ; )
Hug someone you love.