Hello my sweet cupcakes, it's Friday.
I'm so glad.
This has been a rather tough week.
Last night we went to the girls family dance at school.
It was so cute to see the kids in their costumes and do something fun and happy.
This weekend we are hosting a Halloween Party for our kids
and their friends.
We are spookifying our house!
Well, not too scary.
We have 5 year olds coming as well.
Soooooo looking forward to the weekend.
Halloween also happens to be my hubby's birthday.
Here are my fill it in answers!
Go visit Lauren for lots more fill it ins.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a cruise director like Julie from 'The Love Boat' when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a handbag designer and work from a gorgeous home office.
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Niki Taylor. I still love her!
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a goblin. My sister and I both were and we got to wear masks. I thought we were so scary!
5. My favorite childhood toy was my skipping rope and my Fonzie radio. Ahhh...the simple days.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when my sister and I and our friend drew all over our friends bedroom wall. eek.
7. I get daily inspiration from my kids and my hubby, they amaze me every single day and renew my spirit.
Have a spectacularly fantabulous weekend, lovelies!