Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Friday...let's fill it in!

We made it, peeps!
It's Friday!
I for one, am really glad.
I haven't quite felt myself this week. 
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with family.

Let's fill it the blanks, courtesy of Lauren at


1.   My current obsession is Halloween - decorations, costumes, food.  You name it, if it's for Halloween, I want it!  

2. Sunshine makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is list-making.  haha...It used to be remembering absolutely everything but baby brain kicked in 7 years ago and never left.

4.  My sensitivity is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is  everything I have always dreamed it would be.  A fantastic hubby, wonderful kids and we are all healthy and happy.

6.  In high school I was  moody.  

7.  When I'm super tired I feel like I want to cry.  Or I get super grumpy.    ; )

Have a super weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Dania @ Always Dania said...

my sensitivity is also my greatest weakness.. i hate that!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm kicking off this weekend shopping for Halloween stuff! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Katie said...

Don't go to Target, you will spend entirely too much money on Halloween stuff. I think you and I have the same sickness. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sherri

I love your honesty and love your little questions and answers :)

have a lovely day x


loulou