Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Hello lovelies!
It's Friday, which is so weird, it doesn't feel like Friday.
I feel all mixed up this week.
I got home from the coast on Monday and felt out of sorts.
It was hard to get back into the routine right away.
But I have been so relaxed this week, it's quite nice.
However, I did end up with a terrible cold.
Darn planes.

On a lighter note, I am THRILLED beyond belief to tell you that I won my 
first ever giveaway over at The Bookness!!!
Yes, I did!
I love her blog, she is a very sweet soul.

She offered a giveaway courtesy of Andrea at Doublclik!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her work.
She specializes in photo retouching and just won the Photoshop World Guru Award in Las Vegas!
So now I have the incredible honor of being the recipient of her work!
She is going to rework a pic of moi.
I cannot WAIT to see the results.
Seriously, I'm going to try not to stalk her but I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Keep checking back here or her blog for the results!
Thank you both, ladies, I'm so excited!

And now on to Filling it in!

1.   The best thing I did all week was being able to visit one of my bestest friends, I've missed her.

2. Chai tea lattes from Starbucks make me super happy.

3.  Pets are comforting.

4.   My family is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to  watching movies under blankets and pillows by the fire.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is  a tall  jewelry box that stands on the floor, I'm in need of a big one! : )

7.  This weekend I am going to  the Keith Urban concert!!!  And basking in the 28 degree celcius (about 82F) sunshine!  Crazy warm fall here!


What are you up to this weekend?
Enjoy, lovelies!
xo

7 comments:

nichole said...

mmm. i love chai!!! and watching movies, while drinking chai! : )

have a lovely weekend!

Unknown said...

Hello Sherri

how are you lovely?

Well done - winning a packet of tissues would make me excited :)) you are a lucky lady.

love your FITBF list

and I like a really good chai tea so I am sure a chai latte is just as good too.

Keith Urban - I heard his concert rocked the house.
I knew someone who went to see him in Australia earlier this year and said it was unbelievable - Go an amazing Talented Aussie to make it in the US.

have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your warmth whilst it lasts.

x hugs to you

Loulou

amy b.s. said...

this is so fun!

katmcd said...

I have heard great things about Keith Urbans show!

Unknown said...

yum! I love chai tea!! have fun at your concert!

{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Bravoe Runway said...

Hmmmm does your husband read your blog? If so...Sheri has been a good girl this year and Santa should bring her a tall jewelry box :D Now he has 3 months to find it :D

Sadaf Zarrar said...

Fill in the Blank Friday lol... I just LOVE the title. Obviously what follows is pretty darn captivating too!! lol Hmmm How was the Keith Urban Concert?? and the Cold??
Tell all, update asap :)
xx
Siddy
www.SiddySays.com