It's Friday, which is so weird, it doesn't feel like Friday.
I feel all mixed up this week.
I got home from the coast on Monday and felt out of sorts.
It was hard to get back into the routine right away.
But I have been so relaxed this week, it's quite nice.
However, I did end up with a terrible cold.
On a lighter note, I am THRILLED beyond belief to tell you that I won my
first ever giveaway over at The Bookness!!!
Yes, I did!
I love her blog, she is a very sweet soul.
She offered a giveaway courtesy of Andrea at Doublclik!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her work.
She specializes in photo retouching and just won the Photoshop World Guru Award in Las Vegas!
So now I have the incredible honor of being the recipient of her work!
She is going to rework a pic of moi.
I cannot WAIT to see the results.
Seriously, I'm going to try not to stalk her but I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Keep checking back here or her blog for the results!
Thank you both, ladies, I'm so excited!
And now on to Filling it in!
1. The best thing I did all week was being able to visit one of my bestest friends, I've missed her.
2. Chai tea lattes from Starbucks make me super happy.
3. Pets are comforting.
4. My family is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to watching movies under blankets and pillows by the fire.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a tall jewelry box that stands on the floor, I'm in need of a big one! : )
7. This weekend I am going to the Keith Urban concert!!! And basking in the 28 degree celcius (about 82F) sunshine! Crazy warm fall here!
What are you up to this weekend?