We made it to the weekend!
Whatcha got planned?
What a week this has been.
I, for one, am reaaaaaally happy it's Friday.
The first week or two of school is brutal.
The girls are tired, getting used to getting up early again.
And it's overwhelming for them too, I think.
Especially for M who started Kindergarten.
It's a lot of activity and craziness to take in all of a sudden.
So we have had a lot of emotional drama in the evenings.
Therefore mama has been emotionally drained dealing with it all.
I just want to help them through it all and make them feel better.
So even though it's exhausting, trying, frustrating,
I do it (fairly) happily.
So let's fill it in, shall we?
Linking up with Lauren!
1. Somewhere someone is sipping cocktails and lying on a beach. Wish I was one of 'em.
2. My family is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if music was no more because, the world would be an incredibly dull place.
4. Quesadillas for supper, is/are my favorite thing about today.
5. Life is kind of like the weather, you have to navigate through the storms to appreciate the sunny days.
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want a guarantee that my kids would live long, happy, healthy lives.
7. A funny thing happened the other day... when I was driving with my kids and my 7 year old saw an old 1930s-ish type car and said, 'wow, that car is so old, it must be from the olden days...like 1985!'
Less than one week til I leave for my trip!
My friend has booked us a place to stay and a spa day.
And I might just get that beach day with a cocktail after all. : )
Have a happy weekend everyone!