We have been
impatiently patiently waiting for you.
It's day 2 of back to school today.
Day 1 went well yesterday.
My baby started Kindergarten.
Yup. I'm a bit emotional about it but
she did so well and was super excited.
I'm proud of her, she is such a go-getter!
My older two started Grade 2!
How did they get so big right before my eyes, without my noticing?
I know, that makes no sense.
So let's get on with it.
Fill it in, folks!
Link up with Lauren!
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is buying fresh flowers for my home. Some might think it's a waste of money. I try not to buy expensive bouquets, just something pretty a couple times a month at the supermarket. Makes a home!
2. Talking on the phone makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't sleep without heavy covers or duvets on my bed. Even in summer. I just need to feel the heaviness of the covers even if I kick them off.
4. Chips and salsa is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been lazy. I really need to start working out again.
6. If at first you don't succeed give up. hahah KIDDING! Take a step back, regroup and give it another go.
7. Fall is not my favourite season but I always end up loving it. It's so cozy and wonderful. Warm sweaters, soup on the stove, blankies and movies by the fire. : )
Enjoy a lovely weekend!