Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pretty tape

Hey peeps,
I am working hard on my new journalling art
class.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
And learning lots!!

If you are interested, you can sign up

One thing that our 'teacher' uses in her journalling to make things
pretty is
Japanese Washi Tape.

Have you guys seen this stuff?
It's adorable!!

I am probably so behind the times and you guys know all about
this stuff already.

I LOVE finding new cute craft supplies,
do you guys have anything you absolutely cannot live without?
Lemme know!

I bought these on Etsy today.








It makes me happy looking at these.
They must arrive NOW.
; )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi lovely lady

this is a orrrrrr my gorrrrrd moment (said in the best Australian drawl slang that I could muster).

I have just purchased some a few weeks ago and it is the best. I love it and i'm going to go back for more.

*snap* sister.


Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x

alicia said...

these are so cute!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You're behind! I didn't even know about this! HAHA They are so pretty :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/