Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hi lovelies.
It's Friiiiidaaaaaaay!
I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend.
Or lots of relaxing.
We had dinner plans for tonight but had to cancel
since hubs and I are sick.
Not impressed.
I was really looking forward to it
and I feel so bad cancelling on people!
We are on the mend though, so hopefully
something fun will be on the menu this weekend!

I am linked up with Lauren from the little things we do
Here we go!

1.  I started my blog because I love to journal and write and I love pretty things.  It was a good way to share pretty things and meet other wonderful bloggers.  I LOVE it!

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs crafty ideas, pretty things, awesome clothes and hearing about their everyday lives.  

3.  Something I love about blogging  how everyone is so supportive of one another.  It's such a close network and I love the feeling of community.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my 2011 year in review.   It was long and took a while to put together but it is so nice to have that and be able to look back at what an amazing year we had.  

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   that I am sensitive.  I try not to be, but becoming a mom made me so overly sensitive about things and about how people treat one another.  Just because I want my girls to be treated well and treat others well.  We all need to just get along basically!!!

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are I really like Hope In High Heels and Ooh La Frou Frou.  I don't know if they are new but they are new to me!

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being too negative or too serious.  Sometimes it's nice to vent and get things off my chest but for the most part it's all about the positive, sweet peas!


Have a fantastic weekend!!!
xo

8 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri, you are awesome! I love that you keep things light. I'm always learning something new from you. You're positive and always encouraging. Definitely a role model. Praying that you and your hubby feel better soon. Being sick is no fun. Ooh La Frou Frou is great! When I first discovered her blog I nearly lost my mind. HAHAHA Have a great weekend and I look forward to your posts next week. :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Stacy CUrran said...

I'm so glad to have a new blog to follow!
Stacy

JanandJill.com said...

Hi Sheri,
Sorry to hear you and your hubby are both sick. What a bad weekend not to feel well and it was so interesting reading these...I totally see why you'd be sensitive especially not thinking about your girls, makes total sense as a parent and I love Ooh La Frou Frou so I'm glad you discovered it :)

xoDale

Sierra said...

Hi Sheri, sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon. I too am sensitive and if I ever have kids I would raise my girls to be loving and understanding too. :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and the Pinterest quote - so helpful and so thoughtful of you. Hope you have a great weekend!

Bravoe Runway said...

OH man....cancellation of dinner plans? I hope you are feeling better, and maybe by Tues the two of you can go to dinner :) I totally agree that it is important to stay positive on the blog, I've read some blogs where the blogger is focused on complaining about their life and while you feel bad for them, there's only so much you can do for them.

Unknown said...

Hello lovely Sheri,

Take for me too for your number 5 and 7 (so understandable).

I haven't seen Oh La Frou Frou's blog as yet but I certainly do love Hope in High Heels blog.

I hope you and Mr sweet pea recover soon sending you cyber chicken soup from me.

Hugs

Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x

hope in high heels said...

Oh Sheri - you really are the loveliest person! Thanks you SO much. Of course it goes without saying that I absolutely return the love for your wonderful blog!

I hope you and your husband are feeling better... my mum swears by chicken soup and honey lemon tea anytime we're unwell (but don't have them together!)

Have a wonderful week x

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful post, Sheri!!