I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend.
Or lots of relaxing.
We had dinner plans for tonight but had to cancel
since hubs and I are sick.
I was really looking forward to it
and I feel so bad cancelling on people!
We are on the mend though, so hopefully
something fun will be on the menu this weekend!
I am linked up with Lauren from the little things we do
Here we go!
1. I started my blog because I love to journal and write and I love pretty things. It was a good way to share pretty things and meet other wonderful bloggers. I LOVE it!
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs crafty ideas, pretty things, awesome clothes and hearing about their everyday lives.
3. Something I love about blogging how everyone is so supportive of one another. It's such a close network and I love the feeling of community.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my 2011 year in review. It was long and took a while to put together but it is so nice to have that and be able to look back at what an amazing year we had.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is that I am sensitive. I try not to be, but becoming a mom made me so overly sensitive about things and about how people treat one another. Just because I want my girls to be treated well and treat others well. We all need to just get along basically!!!
6. My new favorite blogs to read are I really like Hope In High Heels and Ooh La Frou Frou. I don't know if they are new but they are new to me!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being too negative or too serious. Sometimes it's nice to vent and get things off my chest but for the most part it's all about the positive, sweet peas!
Have a fantastic weekend!!!