Monday, February 20, 2012

Art journaling

Hey sweets!
So a while back I told you I was taking an online art class.
It is called Letter Love and it is a how-to on art journaling.
I am SO in love with it!
Even my girls have been doing their own little journals.

There is one week's worth of lessons left and I will be so sad when it is over.
But I will have all this new knowledge to keep creating more and
more beautiful journals.

Here are a few pics so far.

*the front of my composition book, decorated by moi*
this is the book we use to practice lettering and different techniques


*notice my super pretty tape too...heehee...*

*my name*

*my pretty tape samples and my first painted page and lettering*

*painted pages all ready for journaling*

Super fun, if you are interested in art journaling
click on over to THIS PLACE.
FUN!!!

4 comments:

lou lou said...

you are the cleverest gal in the whooooole world and those girls are so lucky to have you as a mother, art leader and mentor.

Have a wonderful day,

loulou, hereiamloulou blog 

x

Ocean Dreams said...

I love art journaling. It's a such a beautiful expression of art and loving the pages that you and your girls are creating!

Bravoe Runway said...

These are beautiful! I love the painted pages, and have never seen anything like this you can self create! You'll have so much fun with it. I had no idea you hated grocery shopping! I guess it can get chaotic on weekends people trying to get in and out!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Sheri, these are so awesome. You're already creative and they just brought out even more talent. I love the colors.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/