What's up my little, sweet peas?!
We are at home today,
one of my kids is sick.
So we are having a movie afternoon.
My girls love all the Disney Buddies movies,
have you seen any of them?
now there is a new one,
That's what we are watching.
Anyone watching Super Bowl on Sunday?
I am using it as an excuse to
eat lots of chicken wings!!!!
And probably some nachos and guac.
Can't wait to see Madonna perform at halftime too.
Ok, here are my fill-ins.
Go show Lauren some love.
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is pay off all my family's houses.
2. Pickled eggs is something I like that other people think is weird. Only when my Dad makes them, they are AWESOME!
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be most of the time "It's a Wonderful Life" but yesterday and it today it would be "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Next" because I'm going cuckoo dealing with a sick kid!
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are my twins 8th birthday , Valentine's Day and hopefully a date with my hubby and dinner with some new friends!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is 'I'm sexy and I know it' haha....KID-ding. Ummm...I more hum than sing...usually it's whatever is on the radio when I wake up. I like Rihanna's 'We Found Love' right now.
6. If I found out that the production of salt and vinegar chips was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is hearing my kids say I love you, Mommy.
Happy Weekend, sweets!