Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Outdoor day

Today we headed for the hills and
went skating and sledding with my 
sister and her family.
It was so fun,
we were all exhausted after!

*Daughter and me skating*

*Family skating*

*My cute hubby, hockey in Canada, how classic!*

*Moi, in the cookhouse, warming up by the fire*


*Crazy sled hill*

Been neglecting my wonderful hubby too so
we had some awesome one on one time
and a yummers bottle of wine.
I always tend to go 'inward' when I'm
feeling blue.
He hates that.
He's a guy that actually wants to talk about feelings
and I never was like that.
I'm way better but still learning.
: )

I got Maria Menounos' book for Christmas from my sis.
Obsessed!
I can't put it down and I want to emulate
everything she does.
I featured her a Celebrity Style Crush post a while back!

Tomorrow we may hit Ikea.
I have a love/hate with that store.
So we'll see which way it goes.
I'll let ya know what I score.

3 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

Sheri, it looks like you and the whole family had a fantastic time! I've never been ice skating before and hope to go in our Millenium Park this winter.

Unknown said...

Um .... so jealous of your ice skating adventure!!!!

And um ... love Ikea. Love it. My bank account doesn't though. ;)

Unknown said...

Um .... so jealous of your ice skating adventure!!!!

And um ... love Ikea. Love it. My bank account doesn't though. ;)