Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After

We had such a wonderful Christmas with our families!
So much fun on Christmas Eve with my in-laws.
Eating, drinking, lots of chatting and some gift opening.
We always have Steak and Lobster dinner at their house
for Christmas.
It's so delicious, I nearly lose my mind.

My family on Christmas Day,
shuffleboard tournament!!
hehe...it was sooo fun.
Turkey dinner.
So lovely.

Today, the day after,
we are relaxing, playing games, watching movies,
baking *the girls got an easy bake oven for Christmas*
It's been sooo wonderful to have a day of utter relaxation.
*Love*

*The girls baked and then threw a 'party' for us*
Everything was delish!


*Lots of game playing today...!*

I hope everyone had a super wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Need some recharging here after all the merriment! Looks like you had fun too!
Happy New Year!
xo Cathy

Unknown said...

Hello Miss Sherri

It all looks a magical time for you in the sweet pea house :)

I want to be part of that puzzle/strategy game thingy - maybe we could have a glass of bubbles first and then time ourselves :)

Have a wonderful day,

loulou, hereiamloulou blog

x