Oh dear me, ladyloos,
yesterday was, well,
My little M and I both woke up sick.
Me with a sore throat and cold and her
with a tummy bug, AGAIN.
She has had the worst luck with tummy bugs already
The girls are off school and we were supposed to go to
their parent/teacher conferences.
Had to cancel those,
rebooked 2 of them for tonight.
Wasn't sure we'd be able to go,
3 crying girls all day,
sad that they were going to miss conferences
and a book fair that they were so excited about.
GIANT headache for moi, congestion,
THE most annoying sore throat.
Decided M was on the mend, went to conferences,
Here are my fill-ins, courtesy of Lauren. : )
1. The holiday season is busy but it's also cozy and wonderful. I love the feeling!
2. Snow makes me happy because I like a white christmas but frustrated because it's a giant pain to shovel and drive in.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is homemade soup! My parents make the best turkey soup. Oh my gosh, I'm drooling, I could use some right about now. Achooo!
4. Winter is the best time for doing lots of projects around the house when it's too cold to go outside. Hopefully I'll get on those soon...
5. I can hardly wait for well I would have said my Stella and Dot jewelry party tonight but that's cancelled due to all the germy's in my house. So I guess I can hardly wait for everyone to be healthy again!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to spoil the people I love rotten. So I need to restrain myself.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a '7'. Still lots to do so I'll be more excited when all I have to do is bake with my kids and enjoy my friends and family.
Have a wonderful weekend, darlins'!
Have any exciting plans? Christmas parties?