Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Someone like Adele...or trying to be

I was tweeting the other day about my 
5 year old walking around the house
singing Adele's 'Someone Like You'.

It was so sweet (of course though, I'm biased).

I always try and video her but if she even THINKS
that someone is listening, let alone watching her,
she stops singing, gets really mad and 
stomps off in tears.
I'm not exaggerating!
So I kept asking her the other day if she would let me video
her singing and finally her sister said she would sing with her.
She agreed!

Her sister sings loud.
Therefore so did my little one.
And this is what I got....
I think it's pretty fab but that's cuz I'm their mama.
; )

4 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Cute! And the saying on her shirt is perfect - girls have more fun!
xo Cathy

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri, your girls are too cute! That was sweet of her sister to sing with her. Hope you're having a great day! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

Your two girls are adorable! And I think Adele would be proud ;)

Anonymous said...

It's definitely not just you! That was adorable!!!! :o) And pretty on key until the end there...LOL. :o) They are such cuties!!

My nine year old does the same thing. She sings at the top of her lungs in the shower and must not realize we can hear her all the way downstairs. If we tell her she was singing pretty when she gets out, she gets super embarrassed. :o)