Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11



Today is 11.11.11!
November 11, 2011,
like you needed further clarification.
; )
I have a surprise for you today!
Check it out after I fill in the blanks with Lauren!

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is Living in Yellow.  Ok, it's not new but it's relatively new to me.  I love this blog, Erin is hilarious!  

2.   Something I am thankful for is the 4 day weekend, starting today!

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was last night, Sheldon on Big Bang Theory saying 'Come back you stupid bird, so I can LOVE YOU!'  I cracked UP! If you didn't see it sorry.  This will sound so lame.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is hmmm...see THIS post. ; )

5.  I am excited about going out with friends on Saturday night.  It's been way too long, looking forward to smiling and laughing for a little while.

6.  If I were a color I would be  purple.  It's my fave.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by  watching afternoon movies with popcorn and blankets.


Surprise!  My first vlog!
Video blog....please ignore that I am the most awkward person on camera.
heehee...


I hope you all have a wonderfully fantabulously memorable 11.11.11.

4 comments:

alicia said...

cute! have a good weekend sheri. xo

Bravoe Runway said...

Awww Sheri! This is such a cute v-log! I hope you enjoyed the smurfs and picture please of the brownies? Although since I am a few days behind in commenting I am guessing they're all gone ;) Have a great rest of the weekend!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri, we love you too! I think this is so great. I love when others do videos. It's a deeper connection, because now I know what your voice is like and your daughter is too cute. Glad you all had a fun weekend.
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!

I got to see you and your lovely daughter in motion

xxxx

love you guys too


Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x