Happy happy Friday!
I am looking forward to this weekend.
We have lots of fun things planned.
Visiting Santa with the girls, putting up our Christmas tree,
going out Saturday night with my sis.
Good things, as Martha would say.
Here are my fill it in answers for the week!
As usual, I am linking up with Lauren.
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a super fun day! We do have some big sales here in Canada today but nothing like my American friends.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for clothes and boots. Always.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was chicken parmigiana that I made for supper. It was deeelish.
4. Something I've been learning lately is patience. I am not. But I'm getting better.
5. I cannot start my day without hugs and kisses from my girls.
6. My nighttime attire consists of right now, fuzzy warm bright pink pj top and fuzzy warm plaid pink bottoms. Real perty. Sorry hubs.
7. I am looking forward to Saturday night out with my sister. Dinner and a movie!
Have a fantaBULOUS weekend!