It seems like I just did a Fill in the Blank Friday
and here we are again, sweet peas!
How was everyone's week?
Mine was good.
I got some job-hunting things accomplished.
I am being picky but I am frustrating myself by being that way.
I just don't want to accept a job that I cannot get excited about.
That would make mama a super grumpy lady.
No one needs to see that.
Ain't pretty, ya'll.
*I like to write ya'll even though I would never say it out loud.*
I am excited for the weekend.
We are going to a dinner theater!!
It's a musical.
Music and food and I get to get a bit dressy.
Ok here are my answers for fill it in!
Check out Lauren, our hostess. : )
1. A nervous habit I have is picking at my upper lip. That sounds so gross, it's more that I pull at it....there is no way to make that sound normal.
2. Something that makes me sad is when you think someone is your friend and you realize they just don't care. I was super disappointed this week. I think I expect too much from people
sometimes all the time.
3. Today I am thankful for my family. It's cliche and boring but they fill me up with happiness every single day.
4. My favorite room in my house is our living room. We spend most of our time there as a family. I love it during the holidays with the Christmas tree lights on and fireplace going. Pretty.
5. I can't stand the smell of coffee. I know, I know, some of you are like, what??! I tolerate it because it's everywhere but if I could avoid it forever, that'd be cool.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably spend it on clothes for my girls. It's fun!
7. The last person I hung out with was my sister. She had me over for lunch, it was so FAB!
I hope you all have a fantastically, magically delicious weekend!