Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New basement

So my hubby has started developing our basement!
I am super dooper excited about it.
For one thing, it's FULL of junk right now.
Well, not ALL junk.
Stuff.
And junk.

We are forced to clean up and get rid of things we don't
need anymore which is nice.
PLUS we will have a brand new space to
enjoy which I love and it's much cheaper than 
moving.
Although I am always on the lookout for a house that will
suit our 3 growing girls who are increasingly
in need of privacy.
The twins share a room right now but I would love for
them each to have their own room.

But anyway, for now we'll work on getting the basement done
and enjoying that!
The problem is I have about 10 different rooms I'd LIKE to have
down there.
Craft room, bedroom, theater, spa bathroom, storage, 
wine cellar, workout area,
playroom for the girls.
Ain't room for it all, lemme tell ya.

But we are for SURE putting in a bathroom and that is what hubby 
is working on first.
Yay!
He does it all himself too.
The framing, wiring, drywall, painting, plumbing.
You name it.
I married a gooder.

Now to find some deliciously, delightful,
spa-ish photos to inspire him.
: )






5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay. How exciting!

Bravoe Runway said...

WOW your husband is going to do the remodeling? That is impressive! I am getting the itch to remodel my bathroom and my front entryway. When I first bought my condo I remodeled the entire thing except those two areas....it may be time now.

Katie said...

How exciting. I love all those pictures

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri, when you said he was putting in a bathroom, I thought it was a small one. LOL You go girl! I love your inspiration pics! I can't wait to hear what you guys decide to turn it into. So many wonderful ideas! Get the most out of it! Think about what your REALLY want. :)

http://averysweetblog.com/

hope in high heels said...

How fabulous is your husband! Your bathroom inspiration pics are fantastic - can't wait to see what you end up with!

On de-cluttering... I moved from a three bedroom house in Melbourne to a one bedroom apartment in NYC and have to say that it was quite liberating to get rid of all that stuff that we didn't really use any more...

www.hopeinhighheels.com