Hey, sweet peas, it's Fridaaaaaaaaaay!
Our weekends these days are filled with
swimming lessons and soccer
and more soccer.
I am spending the afternoon
with my hubby today,
Just for a short bit but I'll take it.
Here are my fill-ins today!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Hawaii. I love warm places and beaches.
2. Australia is somewhere I'd love to go someday. I MUST get there someday!
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, sudoku, listening to music, crosswords, watching movies.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my ipod , snacks and my travel blanket and pillow!
5. My favorite travel companion is the hubster! We travel so well together.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is (I have 2, coincidentally one is similar to Lauren's!) Landing at Heathrow Airport in London and having to hightail it outta there due to a bomb threat. #2 was flying through a tropical storm on our way to Florida, the turbulence was INSANE. Scared the bleepin' crap outta me. We were diverted to Austin, Texas. Good times.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is hmmm...thinking.... Maybe soft-shell crab in New Orleans. It takes getting used to (texture-wise) but it was good!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Hawaii.
9. I have been to 12 (I think)
states in the U.S. And since I'm Canadian I am adding that I have also been to 5 provinces (out of 10 provinces and 3 territories...geez, I better get traveling!!!)
Happy weekend everyone!!