Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You can do this at home!!

Hubby and I were in Victoria, BC last week and we ate some wonderful food!  This was one of my favourites from a restaurant called Lure -- partly because it was DEEELICIOUS but mostly because it was pretty!  I thought, I could totally do this at home!  Wouldn't your guests be delighted at this little gem of a plate....

I can't tell you how oh so tasty it was!  It consisted of a variety of olives, sausage not sure what kind, proscuitto, roasted peppers, marinated red onions (oh yum), roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, pate (not my fave), a cheesy spread and scattered pistachios.  And garnished with an orchid.  I could do this.  I have square white plates and everything. 

If you make your own little tasty platter either for your very special self or very special guests, please send me a comment.  I would love to see them.

No comments: