Hello sweet peas!
It's Friday, phew, we made it!
This week was a hectic one, thanks for all your sweet comments.
I had one interview and it went well, I have a second interview next week.
We'll see how it goes!
I'm really looking forward to the weekend,
we are going to a dinner theater tonight.
I'm going to pig right out and have a few drinky-poos ya know what I mean?!
B'bye stressful week.
Let's fill in some blanks, linking up with Lauren but
today's blanks were courtesy of Jen!
All about the home...love these!
1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom because I feel comfort there. It's where I can escape to and cozy up with my blankie and a bajillion pillows.
2. My current decor style is fairly traditional with a bit of eclectic but I wish it were more a bit more modern and eclectic. I like the clean lines of modern homes but not too much of it or a home seems cold.
3. I wish I could redecorate the living room in my house to make it more modern and snazzy. we need new furniture so badly. I'd also like to paint it a different colour. We still have that 'builder beige'. I'm bored of it.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a an amazing kitchen and a giant basement for lots of entertaining. My hubby would also say it has to have a 3 car garage. I could live with that.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is entertainment centers (tv, sound systems). We like our big tvs for movie nights!
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is all white everywhere. It can be pretty, I do like the look of it but with a splash of colour here and there. Plus when you have 3 kids, it's just not practical.
7. Lots of framed family photos is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.
Have a fabulous weekend peeps!
Let me know what your plans are!