Saturday, December 29, 2012

40


Howdy sweet peas!  Yep, it's me!  I know it's been a while.  I have no excuse, just that life takes over and blogging had to take a backseat.  I guess that IS an excuse, isn't it?

I do still visit YOUR blogs and I LOVE staying in touch on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.  Still addicted to social media.  heehee...

2012 has been an interesting year, that's for sure.
One 'notable' is that I turned the big FOUR-OH.
Yes, I did!

I thought it would bother me but it really didn't.  I think turning 30 bothered me more!  
I am happy where I am and I love my life so it's all good, baby!

My hubby planned an awesome night and really, between lunches, nights out, dinners with my family, I was celebrating my birthday for a week. 

That's the way it should be, don't you agree?

So some friends came over for drinks and appies at our house and then
hubs rented us a limo to take us downtown to party!


You can kinda see it behind this good looking group of people.

; )


We ate, we drank, we danced.
It was a super fun night!!

I even had a special cake...

No, I didn't drink all of these myself.
I'm 40, I can't be doing those things anymore!

I may have had more than one though.





*me and my sissyboo*


*me and my honey*


My sister made this '40 Sucks' basket. 

It really doesn't suck.
Life begins at 40, right?
40 is the new 30, right?

I'm stickin' to that.
It's pretty darn good so far.

See you soon, sweet peas!
xo

No comments: