Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beauty and Sangria

Can I get me one of these views?




So beautiful.

Can you tell I'm itching for summer? The weather here is fairly mild right now but snow is in store. **sigh**


Well, when the weather warms up, enjoy your own outdoor space with this lovely sangria. I am going to try it but maybe I'll cozy up by the fire instead of waiting for summer. : )




Sangria Bonita


Combine 1 (750-ml) bottle dry white wine, 4 ounces (½ cup) orange liqueur, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a large pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves.

Add (750-ml) bottle sparkling water.


Add 1 sliced orange, 1 sliced lime, 1 sliced star fruit, and 6 sliced strawberries; chill up to 1 hour. Garnish each serving with fresh mint. Makes 6 servings.



~ Photos and recipe from Coastal Living magazine

No comments: